What are your Covid-19 cancellation policies?
We would like to assure you that you can book your stay with us at Bovisand with complete confidence. Should your booking be affected by Covid-19 we will offer a full refund or transfer the holiday to later date.
If the Park is open/our facilities are open and you can travel but wish to cancel, our standard booking terms and conditions will apply.
*Any Covid-19 refunds are processed within 48 hours of your cancellation.
What are your Covid-19 safety measures?
Knowing that you will arrive to arrive to a spotless “home from home” accommodation has always been our aim at Bovisand, we have introduced some changes to our stringent cleaning process:
• The required PPE is worn by all cleaning staff
• We spend an additional 20% of time cleaning each accommodation carrying out our own rigorous cleaning procedure, including the washing of all and cutlery and crockery and the wiping of touch points using the appropriate certified products.
• Once cleaned, the accommodation is inspected and then a ULV fogging machine is used to apply a disinfectant mist across all surfaces including and not limited to upholstery, coat hangers, light switches, remote controls and table tops. The accommodation must be vacant for at least 30 minutes to allow the disinfectant to take effect.
• Weather permitting, we leave all windows open to allow fresh air to flow through the accommodation.
• You may notice that some difficult to clean and high touch items will have been removed from your accommodation, this may include cushions and throws, DVD’s & board games. If you require anything that we have removed or have any questions please call us and we will be happy to help.
You safety around the Park - when we are open!:
We want you to feel safe, secure and relaxed during your stay. We have introduced some additional measures so you can enjoy the Park, its surroundings and our facilities:
• Guests and staff are asked not to visit should they display symptoms
• The NHS Covid-19 Track & Trace QR code is displayed at check in and we ask that all guests and visitors (trades persons etc.) sign in.
• We offer a contactless Check in and Check out process.
• We ask that guests and staff wear masks should they wish to come to see us at reception (we love to see you, but understand if you prefer to phone us with any questions)!
• Hand sanitiser is available at stations throughout the Park including at the rubbish and recycling facilities.
Are your facilities open? *****7th Jan 2021 we are currently closed as per national lockdown guidance. The info below tells you what was open when resrictions were eased in 2020, so is an idea of what we hope will be open when we are able to!
We follow government guidance, all of our facilities (with the exception of the sauna & swap shop) are open. We know that things are frequently changing so we will get in touch to let you know of any changes!
• The swimming pool is bookable in 50 minute time slots, this allows for cleaning between guests. We ask that you sign in, use the hand sanitising stations and follow the one way system. Our changing rooms are closed, so please arrive pool ready.
• Once we are able to safely open the sauna we will do.
• Hand sanitising stations are available at the entrance to new Play Area
• Please bring your own paper and crayons/pencils if you would like to follow the brass rubbing trail in the Woodland Walk.
• The Launderette is restricted to 1 person at a time. Hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial sprays are in place to wipe down machines.
• The public beaches with wide expanses of sand at low tide, our playing fields and the South West Coast Path are all open. Don’t forget to bring your walking boots, buckets, spades, footballs, kites and badminton and table tennis rackets!